VinDAX Coin (VD) and Digital Asset Exchange: Trusted Trading Platform?
What Is VinDAX?
VinDAX is a digital platform that provides initial funding for projects, in crypto of course. The platform embraces safety stability with multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture. It also comes with high liquidity that offers abundant resources and partners. On the platform, all devices are covered; It supports web, Android, HTML5, and PC. VinDax also supports multiple coins including BTC, ETH, LTC, and VD.
VinDAX Platform Advantages
The first advantage of the VinDAX platform is the proven products. The underlying VinDAX platform has been deployed on more than 30 exchanges already. Besides, it supports all devices and multiple languages and provides a seamless user experience.
Another advantage of the platform is the industry resources. VinDAX has a solid relationship with industry leaders, investors, and advisors, who are willing to stand behind the platform.
VinDAX seeks to launch its token, which will power the transformative projects. The VinDAX coin (VD), is a digital currency that will be issued by Vin Digital Asset Exchange. The total supply of VD is fixed at 125 million without any future offering.
VinDAX IEO instead of ICO
There are various advantages for conducting and IEO using VinDAX. Here are some of the reasons:
- It is significantly more difficult to scam contributors who know that they can only buy the token from the exchange
- It functions as a vote of confidence from the exchange and sponsor, which has to conduct its own due diligence on the developer’s project.
- It prevents a “Gas War” between sale participants, assuming the exchange is not decentralized. Currently, there are no IEOs taking place on decentralized exchanges.
- It enables users to tap on the user-base of the exchange to obtain contributions of the IEO.
- Finally, yet importantly, the token allows listing on VinDAX exchange