Virtual Staking is a cryptocurrency-based virtual staking program that will provide holders with a stable and consistent income. With their staking plans, Virtual Staking is seeking to create a gateway that can help cryptocurrency holders achieve the goal of having a passive income option plus enjoy the additional rich features. By holding the platform's token, the users can access the staking plans and hopefully earn from the automatic daily payouts.
The Virtual Staking Ecosystem
The Virtual Staking platform uses the following dedicated sets of features to implement its staking plans
Token- the Ethereum-based Virtual Staking Token provides the necessary fuel for staking, transacting and exchange in the Virtual Staking platform.
Internal exchange- the platform will also eventually incorporate an innovative internal exchange portal to eradicate the lack of liquidity which may affect the price.
The Staking platform- the Virtual Staking Platform provides for a web-based service where VST toke holders can stake and get daily returns of 1%. Additionally, Virtual Staking platform will have an automatic staking program for customers looking to invest in the VST token.
How Virtual Staking Early Daily Crypto Rewards Works
The Virtual Staking platform is aimed at capitalizing on customers looking for a constant income source. The VST token holders will get a range of investment plans that increase the benefit from their initial stakes. The percentages for the interests include
- First 3 months: 1% / day
- 3rd to 6th month: 0.8% / day
- 6th to 12th month: 0.7% / day
- After 12 months: 0.5% / day
Virtual Staking Benefits
Like most staking tokens, here are the apparent benefits that the holders could get.
- Sustainability- the large staking reserve of the tokens presents a long-term sustainability option with 95% of the total supply. Additionally, the stacking limit of 10 VST tokens provides for equal staking by the accounts
- Token security is also a surety with Virtual Staking platform preserving the coins on multiple cold storage wallets
- Constant passive income with VST token holders having a way to earn on a daily basis, depending on their initial investment.
- A possible rise in VST token value which could benefit the investors
Virtual Staking Cons
- Fees- although there is the option of withdrawing profits at any time, it comes with a 10% fee-charge
- Minimum staking limit stands at 100, and the maximum remains 10,000 tokens
- The minimum account purchase of 120 days’ timeline
Virtual Staking VST Token ICO Details
- Symbol: VST
- Platform: ETH
- Price: 1 VST= 0.001 ETH
- Maximum Supply: 50.000.000
- Crowd sale Supply: 2.500.000
- Pre-ICO Supply: 1.000.000
- Pre-ICO Price: 1 ETH = 1.000 VST
- ICO Supply: 1.500.000
- ICO Price: 1 ETH = 500 VST
- Coins Accepted: ETH
- Hard cap- 4,000 ETH
- Soft cap- 1,000 ETH
- Staking Reserve- 47,500,000 tokens
- ICO and Pre-ICO- 2,500,000 tokens
- Development- 40%
- Maintenance- 35%
- Advertising- 20%
- Legal- 5%
Virtual Staking Conclusion
There is a growing devotion toward staking tokens in the crypto markets. However, although they do promise lifetime daily interests, there is plenty of questions that arise with such ventures since a good number of them have turned into scams. In Virtual Staking's case, there is plenty of pointers to a risky ICO largely due to the quality of their whitepaper and lack of detailed information.