VooGlue VGC ICO: Digital Fingerprint For Wall Hung Art?

The VooGlue platform together with VooGlue App integrate a community of artists, galleries, museums, art lovers, a digital fingerprint of a ‘wall hung artwork,’ a digital media counterpart, and an e-commerce product counterpart.

The function of the VooGlue App is to connect the physical item such as a painting to a digital media counterpart such as a video or an augmented reality experience. It can also connect the physical item to a product counterpart such as the artwork for sale.

In the end, such elements become permanently attached to counterparts, and remain unique to the physical artwork and inseparable from the physical wall hung item. Users can access the digital counterparts by simply pointing a mobile device at the physical artwork hung on the wall.

The VooGlue Mission

The mission of VooGlue is to be the preferred provider of art ecosystem enablers that connect permanently digital media and e-commerce counterparts to physical art. The following are the general benefits of using the platform.

In addition to the benefits mentioned above, there are core benefits of using the platform, which are only available to the participants in the ICO.

  • By participating in the ICO, you will be a leader—you’ll get the VooGlue app first for your customers
  • You will be a winner by getting VooGlue tokens and a large discount
  • Finally, you will be an innovator—you’ll be able to create a new genre of art

VooGlue VGC ICO Token Sale Structure

There will be a total and fixed supply of 55 million VooGlue coins (VGC). Out of that, 36 million VGC (65 percent) will be listed for sale during the token presale and ICO events. The remaining 35 percent of the tokens will remain in reserve by the company. Later, the company will introduce them to the market in various ways including bounties, team compensations, and other rewards.

The presale start date is on January 19, while the public token sale date begins on March 1, 2018. At the initial course, one ETH will be equivalent to 500 VGC. VooGlue operates on the Ethereum blockchain, utilizing the standard ERC20.

VooGlue Features

It is New and Innovative:

The platform enables you to enjoy art video and other media on your mobile device right there at the physical network. This, in the end, improves your art exhibition experience.

It Serves Both Mobile and the Web:

VooGlue offers a lightweight and intuitive mobile app, which users can access from any web browser.

VooGlue is Cost-Effective:

The platform can reduce transaction fees associated with art buying and selling from 3.5% to less than $1.


VooGlue utilizes blockchain technology, which makes the platform and your personal data perfectly secure.

Quick and Easy to Use:

With a reliable user interface, VooGlue makes trading of artwork faster and easier, with every purchase completed in a matter of seconds.

For additional information regarding VooGlue platform, read the whitepaper: http://vooglue.io/.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide