Watts Miners Releases Watts Mini, Watts Miner, And Watts Rack Crypto Mining Rigs
Watts Miners, a cryptocurrency manufacturing company, has recently revealed three mining rigs that promises miners speedy return on investment (in as little as one month) and per-configured systems to induce ease-of-use.
The team at hand also is praiseworthy, as it allegedly houses a wide range of expertise levels of individuals who have contributed to other prosperous firms such as IBM, Microsoft and Samsung to name the least. Another facet that makes Watts Miners proficient is their focus on ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) chip technology, which is known for its high performance, ability to deal with complexity and ease scalability issues.
The three mining rigs launched include WATTS Mini, WATTS Miner and WATTS Rack, which not only mine bitcoin [BTC], but also altcoins like Litecoin [LTC], Ethereum [ETH], Monero [XMR], and Dash [DASH]. The three seem to excel in terms of their high hash rate power, which vary according to one’s need and budget.
Watts Miners Price Breakdown
Here is a price and hash rate power breakdown to understand the potential each mining rig has:
- WATTS Mini: BTC 120 TH/s, LTC 30GH/s, ETH 4GH/s, XMR 200KH/s and DASH 1.1 TH/s
- WATTS Miner: BTC 250 TH/s, LTC 50GH/s, ETH 7GH/s XMR 300KH/s and DASH 1.7 TH/s
- WATTS Rack: BTC 1000 TH/s, LTC 200GH/s, ETH 28GH/s, XMR 1200KH/s and DASH 6.8 TH/s
The first mining rig costs approximately, $4,900, while the latter two come out to a total of $7,000 and $20,000 respectively.
Other features that make Watts Miners systems worth considering include its:
- Adept closed-loop cooling system
- Customizable solutions for mining farms
- Noiseless fans with anti-vibration pads embedded
- Silent high-pressure pumps
- Ability to support over 70,000 hours of work
- Functionality of system even if 35% of fans fail
As per the CEO of Watts Miners, David Anderson, the systems in place will even help newbies understand how crypto mining works and will allow them to dive right in without in depth knowledge, as it requires nothing more than a “plug in the socket and start mining”.