These days the energy demand often exceeds our current supplies, and the situation might prove worse if we do not find an alternative. Fortunately, there are more options we can pick from and use as a source. The leading among these sources is wind power. With our usual channels of making power dwindling, the wind is proving a leading source since it is not susceptible to the adverse effects the environment is experiencing due to rising pollution levels.
The distinct advantages are making it accessible for adoption, although purchasing and distribution of wind energy are proving a challenge. Luckily, the use of blockchain technology is making us open to option of purchasing wind energy to power your household. If you have interest in fighting the monopoly of power supplies, then the next blockchain venture might interest you.
What Is ETB Wind Energy Mining Company
ETB is wind energy Production Company from Latvia that plans to utilize electric energy to help mine for cryptocurrencies and allocate any profits from the mining in the building of more wind power stations. Their Wind Energy Mining project will aim to circumvent the obstacles of using electricity to mine cryptocurrency. It is common knowledge that cryptos consume a significant amount of power, which is a contributor to pollution. ETB wants to eliminate this problem and to develop an alternative energy production to help crypto enthusiast participate in the blockchain community.
How ETB And Turbines Work
The Wind Energy Mining operates depending on the cost of electricity. Currently, our crypto mining is less profitable due to the amount spent on electricity. In short, it is more beneficial to spend on power rather than just selling it. As such, the green electricity selling to the crypto miners will assist in obtaining funding for new production capabilities. Achieving this will have the platform work through a WEM token and five-layered structure.
- Wind power stations- this section consists of all the equipment and infrastructure that helps achieve the production of green energy and mining of cryptocurrency.
- Electric energy- users partake in buying the green energy produced by ETB’s energy production stations.
- Selling platform- any cryptocurrency received from ETB miners will be put up for sale through this feature.
- Repayment- any proceeds from the selling of energy or cryptocurrency will go into a fair distribution to the investors.
ETB Green Energy Crypto Pros
- Established structures- the WEM project already has existing power stations, which is an added plus for the viability of the project
- Experience- ETB Company claims to have over ten years’ experience in alternative energy production.
- Transparency- the use of blockchain technology will allow investors to authenticate each of the transactions to ascertain there are no cases of fraud.
- Buyback option- if you feel the project is not living up to expectations, you can sell your WEM tokens back to the platform.
- Little information regarding the development team
- Potential legal implications due to use of cryptocurrency
Wind Energy Mining WEM ICO Details
ETB is having an ICO now for their WEM token. You can purchase the coin with Ethereum.
ETB Wind Energy Mining Verdict
ETB has a unique WEM project on its hands. Unlike most projects in the sector, ETB has its production base with the wind park. The use of their wind turbine means they have control over the viability of the project which is an added advantage. Nonetheless, that does not make up for the quality of the WEM program, which is shallow on the information end.