Wizzle WZI ICO: Infinity Cryptocurrency Banking Token Blockchain?
Even though throughout the last month the price of Bitcoin and many other sub-dominant cryptocurrencies has dropped relatively low when compared to their all-time highs, there are still plenty of ICO startups surfacing around the net. Wizzle Infinity ICO is one of those startups.
What Is Wizzle?
Wizzle is first and foremost a platform that cryptocurrency traders can use to sell and buy tokens with methods of payment that are common on the net. The platform hopes to use the blockchain technology to gain global trust as a service provider which is superior to all other current platforms. The creators of Wizzle are highly focused on creating a local presence to demonstrate their importance. Besides giving their users the ability to trade cryptocurrencies and tokens, Wizzle also offers local training and consulting. Support and services will be offered through local franchises around the world which will accommodate those who need help in their native language.
Funding this type of grandiose idea can prove somewhat difficult at times but with the help of the Wizzle Infinity ICO, it is completely possible. Of course, this is entirely up to the consumer and the number of people who decide to invest into this ICO.
Wizzle WZI ICO Details
Wizzle will be rolling out their ICO in three different phases, well to be precise the first phase has already concluded and we are currently in the middle of the second phase:
- The Airdrop was scheduled between 16th and 31st of January. During this timeframe, 50 million Wizzle Infinity tokens were distributed for free.
- The Presale is currently underway, it started on the 1st of February and will end on the 28th of February. Throughout the presale, 1,500 million tokens will be sold with a 50% discount.
- The ICO will happen throughout 1st to 31st of March. During this time, there will be 500 million tokens sold at 40% discount, 500 million more tokens sold at 30% discount, and 2,000 million tokens sold at 25% discounted rate until there is a hard cap of 30 million Euro in volume.
Wizzle Infinity Cryptocurrency Banking Token Blockchain Proceeds
Wizzle also has a breakthrough of what they will do with all the proceeds. Their breakdown is designed to ensure that there is enough liquidity and materials present within the ICO to produce optimal growth and allow for crucial targets to be completed on schedule.
- 50% of all proceeds will be allocated as liquidity to ensure the ICO retains value
- 15% of all proceeds will be dedicated to installation and distribution of ATMs
- 13% of all proceeds will be reserved to cover any contingency costs that might surface
- 8% of all proceeds will be reserved to help cover operational costs
- 7% of all proceeds will be set aside to fund regulatory compliances
- 7% of all proceeds will go towards covering the cost of marketing
Wizzle Proceeds Breakdown
At first glance, this proceeds breakdown seems to make a lot of sense. You need to have enough value represented in the actual tokens that’s why 50% is being used for liquidity purposes. Rolling out the ATMs will most likely be one of the most expensive processes, so 15% is actually a very good number representing that cost. Getting a business up and running is never a straightforward deal; there will always be something that will surface alongside which will demand extra capital, that’s why 13% was set aside for contingencies. Operational costs are straightforward, nothing happens on its own so 8% is appropriate. With cryptocurrencies being such a new currency, more and more countries have started adding regulatory fees and other compliances that any crypto related startup has to deal with, this is exactly why 7% is being dedicated to paying for the regulatory compliances. Lastly, marketing is also absolutely vital, the 7% of proceeds used here is critical.
At the moment the father of all cryptocurrencies, the almighty Bitcoin, is on the upswing. Many were worried about the direction of cryptocurrencies when the price dropped to under $6,000 USD, but it seems that this was just the new currency leveling itself out after all the hype. With this knowledge, we feel completely confident that the blockchain technology will continue gaining more traction and more businesses across the world will have no choice but partake in utilizing it as part of their structure.
As cryptocurrencies become more and more utilized, establishments and services such as the ones offered by Wizzle will slowly become a standard in the financial world. This means that Wizzle has plenty of room to grow. Should you invest in it? Well, that’s ultimately up to you to decide. We would connect with Wizzle directly either through social media or e-mail to get an audience with one of the creators of this ICO and see what they have to say about it. From there you should be able to make your own decision.