When you widen the bitcoin perspective, it goes beyond the common notion of a digital currency or a payment system. However, as a secure historical ledger with imminent transparency within, bitcoin could enable powerful data applications.
That is where Data Anchoring on Bitcoin comes in and helps us timestamp proof of existence on our data. However, data anchoring is quite a complex and expensive affair and few SaaS platforms are offering these services. Here's one of the leading projects to help you secure sensitive data through bitcoin.
About WOLEET And Its Products
Woleet is a SaaS platform that aims to provide data anchoring services through the use of Bitcoin blockchain. The platform will enable subscribers to receive digital fingerprints of their data from where they can anchor the details on Bitcoin thorough linking the fingerprints to a timestamp date as a transaction.
To achieve this, Woleet plans to incorporate the following set of features within its platform
- Anchoring platform: as the official data anchoring application, user get to upload the data, sign the documents, request for signatures, and establish shareable evidence.
- Mobile App: to make the data anchoring with Bitcoin more approachable, Woleet have come up with a smartphone application for Android user
- Microsoft Office Add: in-for those in search of data anchoring of emails and attachments, the add-in for Outlook features that capability among other verifiable measures.
- Open source checker: Woleet also provides for a chain point proof verifier for quick verification of data and signatures fixed on Bitcoin
Is It Beneficial In Any Way?
With data protection becoming increasingly vital, Woleet could impact in the following ways
- An increase of trust for the blockchain community as each data is free from manipulation with its own digital signature
- Businesses can easily authenticate data which they can prove to their partner, auditors, and collaborators
- Removal of the prohibitive pricing present in third-party data anchoring services
- Creation of timestamp proof of existence that enables universal interoperability of the data
- Better and secure businesses processes through the installation of the Woleet API to the information systems within organizations
Is Woleet A Worthy Venture?
Data anchoring on Blockchain is often recognized as the future standard of securing data and Woleet is offering a gateway to a low-level use case of the technology. Additionally, the platform is offering a unique feature for data security through the entire world. And the sheer number of companies already having interest in the platform is proof of just how viable the whole concept is to the data world. All-in-all, I do envision Woleet as a future success as their DAB service offers data protection like no other.
What It Will Cost You To Be A Woleet Member
Woleet offer a trial period of 20 operations but for potential subscribers, they avail the following plans
- Startups-€19 with the offer carrying 1,000 in a month
- Business-€79 for 20,000 transactions monthly
- Enterprise-€459 for 200,000 transactions within a month
- Startup: €22 per month with the provision of the service bordering on web applications, email add-ons, API and Online support through Slack. The anchoring for this plan only runs for a maximum of 24 hours
- Business: €89 with 20,000 transactions for each month and 6 hours of maximum anchorage time
Enterprise-for €529 the subscriber gets 200,000 transactions and a similar anchorage time of 6 hours.