World Satoshi Summit: New Delhi May 12-13th Blockchain Conference
The World Satoshi Summit is made up of s series of events that seek to bring blockchain industry stakeholders together. The events hope to encourage the seamless exchange of ideas on the impact of blockchain technology on the world economy and businesses.
Considering that scammers mar the cryptocurrency industry, it is only good to seek for an alternative route to educate and encourage innovation in the cryptocurrency industry that can benefit cryptocurrency enthusiasts, and that is backed by technology and not by greed or corruption. Such a route will encourage the use of cryptocurrency in everyday lives and encourage new ideas on how to grow the industry.
The World Satoshi Summit is one such route that plans to remove the information asymmetry in the blockchain industry. It allows multiple organizations and parties explore and leverage the use of blockchain in their operations.
Why Attend The 2018 World Satoshi Summit
The 2018 World Satoshi Summit will take place at JW Marriott Hotel Aerocity New Delhi on 12th to 13th may 2018. Learners and veterans alike are encouraged to attend the world summit if they want to be part of the history of emergent technological revolutions. Other benefits of attending the summit include:
- Learn about the latest cryptocurrency trading skills from world cryptocurrency leaders and discussion and workshops
- Investors will get a chance to invest early in ICOs and viable startups
- Be a part of the launch of great ICOs and brilliant defining ideas on the industry
- Network with experts in the industry
- If you have a great cryptocurrency idea, you will get a chance to pitch your idea and project to venture capitalists, investment banks, HNIs and angel investors
- Get to know how blockchain can be incorporated into your operations
- Organizations will gain insight on how blockchain technology can enhance efficiencies in their businesses processes
The brains behind the summit are Harmeet Singh Monga and Rajesh Dhuddu. The two are pioneers in the blockchain industry. They had earlier collaborated to form the Indian Subcontinent Blockchain Special Interest Group under NASSCOM.
Harmeet is the CBO at BlockSmiths a firm that enables governments and business with blockchain applications used for businesses. Rajesh is the SVP at Quattro, which is a global firm that assists clients to adapt to the latest technology. He is also a TEDx speaker.
The summit will bring together well-known influencers in the blockchain space to give inspirational keynotes on the role of technology in rewiring the world’s economy in the capital of India New Delhi.
Key Speakers For World Satoshi Summit
Among the expected keynote speakers, include:
- Roger Ver who is the CEO of Bitcoin.com. Some of the successful startups he has invested in include BitPay.com and Blockchain.info
- Devie Mohan who is a world’s top ten global fin Tech influencers. He is also the founder of Turya and a co-founder and the CEO of Burmark
- Richard Katelein who is an award-winning entrepreneur and the founder of Blockchain news.
- Ted Lin is the head of international markets at Binance the world’s biggest exchange market.
- Leanne Kemp is the founder and CEO of EverLedger and has over 20 years experience in different technology industries
- Kumar Gaurav is among the top 100 influential persons in the globe. He is also the founder and CEO of Cashaa.
- Sally Eaves who is a supporter of women economic empowerment initiative. She is an official member of Forbes Technology council.
- Ross Smith is the director of engineering at Microsoft. He will speak on management innovation
- Derin cag is an entrepreneur and the founder of Richtopia and co-founder of blockchain age.