Getting Payback with WULET – Cashback with Every Purchase
Any credit card user knows that with the right amount of research, any transactions you use with your card will pay you back with dividends. For a long time, credit cards have offered users a cashback system on every purchase they make.
The same is true of loyalty cards and on-phone apps, with some allowing for investments or direct bank deposits. WULET is helping to make this a reality for the world of cryptocurrencies as well.
WULET operates as a blockchain and crypto wallet for its active users, allowing them to commit to online payments wherever they can. It represents a new generation for cryptocurrency users; seeing it transition from a currency behind the dark curtain of the internet, into one that is rapidly moving from the digital world to retail stores on city high streets.
As this becomes an increasingly common occurance, WULET will be regarded as one of the driving forces behind it, as it encourages users to seek out stores that accept cryptocurrencies.
How does it do this? Through its wallet and blockchain, any transactions made through it will reward the user with points. And through this simple process, previously complicated transactions are made incredibly easy:
- Payment information is uploaded onto WULET using a QR-code;
- You can spend your bonuses on partner marketplaces, save in the form of cryptocurrency, or sell them on market terms;
- All discounts and promotions are located in one app, WULET, and you don’t need to go through each programmed individually;
- You receive profits, and the store gets a loyal client.
The incentives of WULET extend to any business looking to incorporate cryptocurrencies. WULET provides these companies with the tools they need to implement it as an accepted purchasing method.
Key Features of WULET
- A transparent system of the receipt of cashback in WU tokens: all contractors provide their clients with unified conditions;
- A quick way to accumulate bonus points: the bonuses from different contractors are accumulated in a unified WULET cryptobalance;
- Various opportunities to use the WU tokens: the marketplaces that accept WU tokens as a payment instrument, exchange for other cryptocurrencies on different exchanges, conversion to fiat money;
- A very simple, fast and safe way to get cryptocurrency for everyday activities;
- A quick launch of loyalty programmes by сontractors: all the necessary infrastructure is now available
Currently, WULET is going through its Pre-sale, with a soft-cap of 8,000 ETH and Hard-cap of 49,000 ETH.
Wulet ICO (WU Token) Details:
- Token Symbol: WU
- Token Sale Starts: 07/05/2018
- Token Price: 1 WU = 0,001 ETH
- Soft Cap: 8 000 ETH
- Hard Cap: 49 000 ETH