Wysker WYS ICO Token – Mobile Shopping Crypto Blockchain App?
What Is Wysker?
Wysker is a new platform that will revolutionize how you buy things online. As their website states, “The Internet lets you buy, but it doesn't let you shop.” By comparing the prices and descriptions of various different websites and retailers, Wysker gives you the opportunity to ‘shop’ online. It gives different data for the same product from different websites. This allow you to buy products from the best sellers in the market.
How Is Blockchain Integrated Into This Wysker Platform?
The Blockchain acts as a security and protection layer for getting access to potential customers. It also stores the transactions between users, advertiser and retailers, making the whole process more secure and transparent.
Details Of The ICO
The Wys token will give advertisers access to potential customers, users discount for giving access to their data, and retailers a chance to grow their sales. For investors, the Wys token is an opportunity to gain early ownership of a token that becomes the new unit of exchange for digital commerce.
The Wysker Platform issued a total of 3 billion Wys tokens, of which almost 2 billion Wys tokens will be sold during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Wysker will not release any additional tokens once the total of 3 billion are issued. Unsold Wys Tokens will be burned after the token sale. Ethereum (ETH) will be accepted as payment during the token sale. 1 Ethereum will equal to 13,941 Wys tokens.
The pre-sale token period has already started. It will end in 31st January 2018, at 14:00 UTC. The actual token sale will start in 31st January 2018, at 14:00 UTC. It will end in Feb 28, 2018 at 14:00 UTC. Wysker has not set a Softcap for this ICO. The Hardcap is set at 107,596 ETH.
During the Wys Token Presale, a 30% bonus in Wys Tokens will be added to every purchase. During the Wys Token Sale, the following four bonus steps are applied:
- 15% bonus during week one of February.
- 10% bonus during week two.
- 5% bonus during week three.
- No bonus will be applied after week four of the Token Sale
The budget allocation of the funds received from the Wys Token sale are given below:
- 35% of the funds will be allocated to developing the Wysker platform for a more secure, smoother and easier user interaction.
- 25% will be invested in developing the Wysker AdPlatform
- 15% of the funds will be used to cover marketing costs to expand the Wysker Platform worldwide.
- 10% will be allocated to developing business and sales network.
- 10% will be used to build expert knowledge in artificial intelligence and machine learning. This will enable a shopping experience that is tightly tailored to every customer.
- 5% of the funds are to be reserved for accounting, legal, and security expenses.
Roadmap Of Wysker
The roadmap of Wysker is as follows:
- October 2016, the prototype of the Wysker app was completed.
- January 2017, the Wysker app’s infrastructure was built.
- May 2017, employees for the project were hired.
- October 2017, the ICO framework was set and legal advice taken into consideration.
- November 2017, the presale stage of the ICO was introduced and started.
- January 2018, the Wysker app will be released and the ICO sale will start.
- April 2018, Wys Tokens will be listed as exchanges.
- June 2018, retailers will be persuaded to sell their products through the Wysker app.
- January 2019, a marketing campaign will be launched to popularize the Wysker app.
Wysker WYS ICO Token Conclusion
Wysker has a very promising plan. Its idea to change buying things online into shopping is really something that no one else has been able to realize. It has the possibility to remodel the way we think about online shopping.