X10 Platform Review: Is Nick From CryptoTech’s x10 App For Automated Bitcoin Trading Legit?
X10 Platform Review
The crypto world is full of products that claim to help novice investors make a lot of money in a “quick and easy” manner. However, as we all know, many of these products are scams or based on different MLM schemes (which eventually end up imploding at some point or another).
With this information in mind, it is worth noting that the X10 also appears to be one such project. For example, a quick look at the platform’s official website does not give us any clear indication of who is behind the project. The only person who is identified on the official company website is someone called “Nick” (even his identity is restricted solely to his first name).
Also, when trying to find out whose name the X10app.com domain is placed under, we can see that the website was privately registered on August 23rd, 2018 by an unidentified individual.
Other Shady Aspects Of The X10
Upon detailed inspection of the project, we found some other anomalies that are also worth noting:
- The corporate address for “X10 Hosted Solutions” in located in Minneapolis, Minnesota under a different company name.
- The native X10 Hosted domain was privately registered only a day after the X10 Platform domain was registered (on the 24th of August, 2018)
- The corporate address listed for the firm belongs to a firm called ‘Davinci Virtual Office Solutions’.
What’s On Offer Here?
As mentioned previously, the X10 Platform currently has no ‘retailable products or services’ listed on its website. However, there are some plans that the firm offers that claim to provide customers with amazing ROIs. These include:
Compensation Plans: When using this option, an affiliate can invest his/her funds into a variety of different economic channels including:
- X10 Go – Investment: $97 ROI: $1000 ROI
- Plus – Investment: $197 ROI: $2500
- Pro – Investment: $397 ROI: $3500 ROI
- Ultra X10 – Investment $997 ROI: $14,000 ROI
Recruitment Commissions: Quite like many other MLM projects, X10 too provides customers with handsome rewards for bringing in new affiliates:
- X10 Go Affiliate Recruitment: $50
- Plus Affiliate Recruitment: $100
- Pro Affiliate Recruitment: $200
- Ultra X10 Recruitment: $500
Lastly, it is also worth mentioning that the X10 Platform pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
In its core essence, the x10 platform can be described as a ‘security offering’. However, the company website tries to hide this fact and claim otherwise.
For those unaware of what the law states, any company offering a security to customers needs to be legally registered with the SEC. At the time of writing this article, neither the X10 Platform, X10 Hosting or CryptoTech are registered with the US SEC (which essentially means that the entire operation is running illegally).