Blockchain technology has given today’s business leaders, investors, start-up companies and several industries a whole new perspective on running a successful project or business. Its uses have been deemed as decentralized, which allows each individual involved to have control of what they own, increased privacy, and secure and fast transactions at little to no fees.
Several big shots believe the use of blockchain technology to be the next big thing that can increase efficiency and productivity levels. While such claims are nice to hear, understanding how they work can be confusing if proper guidance has not been given.
The xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event has been created to enhance one’s knowledge on blockchain technology. Mainly, its pros, cons, applications, necessary improvements and future works will be shared with those with high interest in this type of technology.
What is the xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event?
The xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event is a two-day event where those who specialize in blockchain technology or have enhanced knowledge on such matters will help to educate consumers on its applications. In addition, it is an event that promotes the coming together of not only people, but also innovative ideas and potential collaborations
The xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event will be hosted at the Hyatt in Houston, Texas, on May 21st and 22nd, 2018. While the early bird tickets have been sold out, consumers still have the chance to save money by purchasing their tickets at $350 (excluding taxes).
With so much hype surrounding this event, let’s take a closer look at the speakers and topics that will be discussed upon respectively.
Who will be speaking at the xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event?
From what has been provided, 25 experienced speakers will be giving lectures, notes and may potentially share their experiences with the blockchain technology. Here are some of the many speakers who will be present at the xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event:
- Erwin Verstrahlen, Chief Digital and Information Officer
- Bill McBeath, Chief Research Officer
- Vincent Annuziato, Director, Office of Trade, U.S Customs and Border Protection
- Charles Thompson, Chief Information Officer
- Michael Shaffner, Director of Operations Planning and Technology
- Daniel Harple, Chief Executive Officer
- Emmanuel Viale, Managing Director, Accenture Technology Labs
This sample provides a clear indication of the different levels of experience, which is great as not only will consumers learn from this event, but the speakers themselves will have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge as well. Since the xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event is welcoming more speakers, those interested can contact the organizers via [email protected]
What can consumers expect to acquire in this notable event?
The entire event has been broken down into nine different sessions. Here is a list consisting of the issues and topics that will be addressed in May:
- Session One: Digitation and Blockchain, Foundation of Future Port
- Session Two: End-to-end Supply Chain Collaboration Critical for Shippers
- Session Three: Solving Pain Points of Trucking Industry with Blockchain
- Session Four: Critical Link in Supply Chain and Blockchain Revolution
- Session Five: Powering Blockchain Innovation through Academic
- Session Six: Transforming Supply Chains with Blockchain
- Session Seven: Addressing Key Adaptation Questions
- Session Eight: Securing the Machine Economy
- Session Nine: Supply Chain Transparency and Traceability
The event seems to be appropriate for consumers of all levels of experience, as the topics discussed gradually grow into one another. Ultimately, xChain2 Blockchain Supply Chain & Logistics Event is a great chance to not only understand blockchain technology, but to also make sense of how it is applied in real-life context, the benefits, and ways to improve it for future endeavors. For more information, check out: https://blockchainsupplychain.io/