With each passing day, the instant messaging market continues to grow and prosper. According to market data, Whatsapp and Telegram are the two largest messaging services that are used by people across the globe right now. From a monetary standpoint, we can see that they rake in a combined net revenue of over $21 billion per year. Telegram is a relatively new service that was introduced last year and has started to eat into Whatsapp’s market share due to its advanced security features (thereby proving that there is still an opportunity within this business domain).
What Is Xmoneta?
Xmoneta has been described by media outlets as being the world's “first decentralized Encrypted Messenger” that is designed for both social and business communication. In addition to this, XMoneta also comes loaded with feature such as:
- Audio Communication: users can call their friends, family via the use of a secure communication channel.
- Shopping: the platform has been designed to serve as a payment module that can be used for buying and selling goods across various retail stores.
- Music: Xmoneta also comes loaded with a music player that allows users to listen to music while massaging their friends.
- Books: there is also a built in e-reader within this system.
- Placing Online Orders: another aspect of XMoneta is its capacity to allow users to order food online, book a cab with the simple touch of a button.
Is There A Wallet Built Within XMoneta?
Yes. This crypto service comes loaded with a digital e-wallet that has been designed to support a wide array of cryptocurrencies. It not only allows us to store money, but also has the ability to facilitate seamless currency exchange (between fiat and alt-assets and vice versa). All transfers and exchanges are absolutely transparent, and can be completed within a matter of seconds.
Why Choose Xmoneta Social Network Encrypted Messenger App?
As mentioned earlier, Xmoneta makes use of a decentralized messaging network that allows for completely secure data exchange (via the use of multi channel transactions). Some of the protocols that have been used by XMoneta to secure our messages include “deconstruction and reconstruction” of data, and “ledger implementation”.
In its present iteration, the XMoneta wallet offers support for upto 300 different Ethereum-based tokens. In addition to this, the company has developed a special crypto bot that has been designed to “automatically detect” the latest ERC20 tokens in the market and integrate them into the system. As a result of this, we no longer have to use separate apps for different currencies.
Xmoneta has been designed to be compatible with a wide array of devices including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
This platform offers users with a wide array of unique features such as
- Instant File searching
- Team directory creation
Xmoneta Key Aspects To Remember
Unlike standard messaging services such as Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and Telegram that make use of corporate servers and offer almost no anonymity, XMoneta offers its customers with complete security in terms of their personal details and sensitive data.
Owing to its user friendly interface, this application is extremely easy to use and can serve as an “all-in-one” crypto-messaging service that can be used by everyone.
Xmoneta XMN Token ICO Details
All business transactions that will take place within the XMoneta ecosystem will be handled through the use of XMN (the company's native currency). It is a ERC20 Ethereum token, and will be priced at 1 ETH = 2000 XMN.
In all, there will be a total of 1,000,000,000 XMN that will be created, and out of this total number only 200,000,000 tokens will be made available during the sale periods.
The sale of tokens will take place as follows:
- Pre ICO: during this phase, all purchases will be rewarded with a 30% bonus. It is scheduled to start on the 25th of January 2018 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0) and conclude on the 25th of February 2018 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0)
- ICO 1: this is the first round of the general crowdsale, and will allow users to obtain a bonus of upto 20% on all purchases. This phase is due to start on the 13th of March 2018 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0) and end on the 8th of April 2018 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0)
- ICO 2: this is the second sale round which will allow customers to obtain a bonus of up to 10%. It is scheduled to start on the 9th of April and end on the 30th of April.
Allocation of Tokens
- 70% of the entire currency pool has been set aside for the further development of the messenger ecosystem. Not only that, these tokens will also be used to offer customers with rewards, as well as for the creation of a bounty.
- 20% will be offered during the general crowdsale.
- 5% of the tokens will be made available during the pre ICO.
- The remaining 5% have been reserved for core team members, advisors, community initiatives.
As per the company’s whitepaper, the distribution of funds will be done as follows:
- 50% of the raised revenue will be used for the “recruitment of talent” so as to help maintain Xmoneta's competitive edge within the communication market. In addition to this, a part of the money will also be used for the development of new products and features.
- 20% of the money will be used for marketing and advertising purposes.
- 10% of all funds have been set aside to cover for operational costs (i.e. pay for server maintenance, payment of salaries).
- Another 10% has been set aside to pay for legal expenses.
- The remaining 10% will be used for regular audits so that all company operations can be run in a completely smooth manner.
For any further details, queries regarding XMoneta, customers have been asked to get in touch with company officials via email ([email protected]) or by phone. Alternatively, communication can also be established with key personnel via XMoneta’s various social media profiles (Telegram, Facebook, G+, Instagram etc).