The Ethereum Classic, which has been referred to by some as ETC, has just announced its partnership with the Zeniex. Zeniex is a crypto exchange that was established by a group of security and financial experts who are from China specifically South Korea. The company went ahead to sign the Memorandum of Understanding between Zeniex and the Ethereum Classic Cooperative also referred to as ECC.
From the agreement both companies aim at intensifying the current environment that is surrounding ETC, this will all be done incorporation with the Ethereum Classic of the Asia Community.
— Ethereum Classic (@eth_classic) June 5, 2018
The Current Trend Taking Place In Ethereum Classic
Until September 2018, ETC has stated that it will not levy any commission fee at Zeniex. As of January 2018 ETC was able to see a promising growth in the $4,509 million market cap, but after a few days, this growth has a little downfall.
At the moment the Ethereum Classic market cap is at around $1, 528 million having a price of about $14.98. In the past 24 hours, the company has also seen a fall in the company growth of about 2.44%. With the development of this massive project ETC counts it as a milestone that has been achieved in 2017.
The company goes ahead to say; it is all thanks to the established team, which was a very challenging task in the beginning especially with limited funding. Plus, the constant pressure and not forgetting the toxic environment made all things a little harder for them. But at the end of the year, it was all good news, thanks to the eight full members who are in the ETCDEV.
The team has an established development process; thus, they are able to dedicate their energy to the development of the ETC projects, so we should expect some positive growth taking place.
The Milestone Achieved In Ethereum Classic
- On October 2016 after the company was renamed to Ethereum classic, they went ahead to reprice some of their operations. It is to prevent any Dos attacks in the future.
- On January 2017, they were able to delay the difficulty bomb, which was actually intended to force their network to move from the proof of work to the proof of stake. The company also added some replay protection that would prevent any transactions that would take place on the Ethereum network that is being accepted on the current Ethereum Classic Chain.
In 2018 ETC Is Aiming To Work In The Following Areas
- A development of an Emerald Wallet for use on mobile
- They will work on releasing Dapp SDK, part of the Emerald project
- There will be sidechains
- They will enable new opcodes from the Ethereum
- There will be some IPFS integration that will take place
- An optimization of SputnikVM and also JIT compilation
- They will also design a new and improved statedb layer
The future for ETC is bright, and with these improvements being made it is something we should all look forward to. The company also further said at the core of the company’s sidechains is the SputnikVM, which is actually able to run reliable smart contract anywhere, that means you are even able to do this today. It is not something you would have to wait for in some time in the future.